8 Skills Required for Remote Jobs in 2023

The world of work is changing rapidly, and the skills required for remote jobs are evolving as well. In order to stay ahead of the curve, it...

Error in internet connection


Asslam O Alaikum!
I use DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) mostly, but sometimes DSL is not available and I have to use Vfone ( V PTCL Wireless) on my personal computer. Last time when I was using Windows XP Service Pack 2, Vfone was working well. an error occured in my system and I reinstalled the copy of Windows XP. This time, when I connect to Internet from my vfone, the system responses after aprox. 10-20 minutes as;"Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close........".
I don't know how to fix this problem. Where My System is;- Processor : 1.8GHz, RAM : 256 OS : Windows XP SP2.